INTERNSHIP AT JCO ?
Japan Consulting Office is looking for a dynamic, independent intern interested in Japan and Japanese business culture. By working with a small organization, you will have the opportunity to experience all aspects of the business – administrative, communications, sales and marketing. You will see the direct impact of your work on the business.
– Administrative tasks, such as database updates and research
– Communication and coordination across JCO network
– Development of existing and new businesses (marketing campaigns, sales calls and follow-up with clients)
– Accounting preparation
– Using our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) : creates and manages compagnies, contacts, price offers and invoices
– Organization of and support to training seminars
– Familiarity or interest in the Japanese culture and/or language
– Dynamic, self-confident and able to work well independently
– Fluency in English
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
– Period: 3 months, starting anytime
– Unpaid internship, transportation costs can be reimbursed (to be discussed), lodging and meal expenses will not be reimbursed.
If interested, please contact us at info@JapanConsultingOffice.com
“This internship has allowed me to get involved in many areas of work that I had not always had the opportunity to apprehend before, I now feel ready to get a first job thanks to this rich experience.”
“The variety of responsabilities during my time as an intern at JCO assured me that things would never get repetitive. It was a very rewarding experience that tought me about many different facets of business.”